Induction and Probation
All new employees to NHSBT will have a 6 month probationary period.
If you are starting in a new role you will receive an induction to provide you with (where relevant);
- an introduction to our organisation and
- an overview of any processes relevant to you and your job
- required training for the job
- details of our values and behaviours
- a Personal Development Plan
For any performance concerns about new starters during their induction or probation period, refer to our Capability pages.
Guidance and Checklists
- Recruitment and Induction FAQ
- Mandatory Training FAQ
- Personal Development and Performance Review FAQ
- Checklist for Probation Reviews (PRO1) - opens in new window