Cycle to Work
Cycle to Work is a government initiative which NHS Blood and Transplant are offering in conjunction with Cycle Solutions, a leading provider of Cycle to Work Schemes in the UK.
Cycle to Work is a salary sacrifice arrangement, which is an agreement between an employer and an employee where the employee gives up some of their contractual entitlement to salary in return for non-cash benefits. For more information about the impact of salary sacrifice see the Pay page
Applications should be made through the 'Mylifestyleportal'
Benefits of the Scheme
- Reduced cost of new bike and/or safety equipment, up to a maximum of £2500 including:
- Lights and dynamo packs
- Locks and chains
- Mirrors and mudguards
- Children's seats
- Reflective and high-visibility clothing and accessories
- Panniers, luggage containers, straps and bags
- Pumps, puncture repair kits and cycle tool kits
- Spreading the cost of a new bike and/or safety equipment over a twelve-month period
- Savings on Income Tax and National Insurance contributions
- Access to the largest range in the UK with access to over 140 brands of bike available
- Reduction in carbon footprint
- Increased levels of fitness
- Market leading End of Hire process, ensuring best savings.
Contact HR Direct
Contact Cycle Solutions:
Tel: 0330 100 2480
Email : email@example.com